I have been working away but don't really have anything to show. I did finish a crocheted shawl but it is kind of hard to photograph a shawl. And I don't exactly want a pic of me wearing it so....
I have been working on a crocheted tank top but I am having trouble with the top part and have really just given up. I hate that. I really want to finish it but it already seems like it will be way too big. I don't know if it will shrink to a good size when I wash it or if I should just start over now. And I think I may run out of yarn before I finish. Ugh. Just don't know how to continue so I am moving on to other things.
I really want some new shorts and pants for summer, maybe even a skirt, so I hope to go back to sewing this weekend. I haven't done anything in my sewing room since I finished the dress about 4 weeks ago. hmm.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment