Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another scarf

Kinda.  It's more like a collar. 
Something to keep my neck warm.  And it can be worn to the side or to the back.  But it might be difficult to match with an actual outfit since most of my shirts already have collars so it would just be worn walking to and from the car.  Really not practical at all but I think it is pretty.  I like the stitch and the edge.






I made a new purse but I haven't lined it yet since I still haven't been sewing.  I will put in a zipper too.  And pockets.



I spent a long time working on this brick wall scarf but then gave up.  I brought it to my crochet meet-up to get some advice and learned a lot of new things to help me finish but I just haven't been in the mood to start again.  I still like the idea and do plan to finish it. 










I spent a long time making a beret too but I just decided I didn't like it so I took it apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment