I have started 2 sweaters recently and completed neither. The first is from a book called Sensual Crochet. A cap sleeve fitted sweater with a keyhole opening in front. The yarn is a really pretty heather grey with lots of colors scattered throughout that created a cool striped look. But it seemed too small and the other people who made it on Ravelry didn't seem to have good things to say and didn't look very good in the ones that were completed. So I gave up on it even though I still haven't unravelled it. It looks like a cute little baby sweater.
The next one I started is from Interweave Crochet magazine. A sweet little cardigan. I completed the back but got confused by the front panels. I will finish it someday. It has a beautiful shell pattern and is, of course, in my favorite color and a super soft yarn - 80% cotton, 20% wool, I think.
I made this lacy scarf with 2 strands of worsted weight yarn - taupe and deep plum. It is complete enough but I am thinking about adding these silk sari strips to it. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment