Just kidding. I wanted a hoodie scarf. Or a scoodie as some pattern designers have called them. But I couldn't find a free pattern. I don't like to count on my patterns and do increases so I created this the easiest way possible. I did slip stitch then single crochet, then half double, then double, then back down to slip stitch again so it created a "hood" with scarf ends on both sides.
I wish that the ends were longer but it has worked well. It is easier than wearing a hat because it doesn't mess up my hair and it keeps the wind off my neck. I can also continue to wear it throughout the day by flattening the hood down and wearing it as a regular scarf. I used my stash of Cotton-Ease in assorted colors.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment