I bought this super thick acrylic yarn - Lion Brand's Hometown USA. It is very soft. But I didn't really want a scarf that thick and fluffy so I decided to make a granny square blanket to keep me warm on the couch.
But I ran out of yarn and they only seem to sell it at Hancock's and I'm not going to pay shipping for it and I am trying not to buy any more yarn at this point anyway so this will just have to wait until next year to be completed. Hopefully it won't be cold here anymore anyway. But I really could have used it over the last 2 months.
I did start the market bag from the t-shirt yarn I mentioned several posts ago. Never made it to the handles. It is not fun to work with. Very scratchy for some reason. But is seems dense and stiff in a good way for a bag that will need to be washed regularly if it is used for shopping. Has to have handles first though. The pattern is from the Sugar n Cream label.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment